3 Most Popular WordPress Maintenance Mode Plugins
Hey guys, have you seen when you open any website and seen that “we are in maintenance mode”. So you should understand that some work is going on that website. But you do not know which WordPress plugin he is using. So don’t worry because in today’s article I will suggest you some best WordPress maintenance mode plugins.
Popular websites use these maintenance mode plugins when some changes are taking place on their website because no one wants to see non-working sites.
If you are running a WordPress website then you have some problem with your website or you want to change something, at that time you can use this WordPress maintenance mode plugin to hide your website for a while.
When Can We Need These WordPress maintenance mode Plugins
- You are performing a site update, making changes in design and updating plugins or changing the theme.
- Migrating old hosting service to a new hosting service.
- Or you can move your domain to new domain means you are changing your website address.
Above are some common problems that force us to use that maintenance mode plugins.
- Best Free Seo Tools For Bloggers
- 5 Best Way To Get Traffic To Your Website
- What Is On Page Seo – 10 Tips To Optimize For To Rank
3 Best WordPress Maintenance Mode Plugins
There are thousands of WordPress plugins available which you can use for maintenance mode.
But in this post, I have suggested you to some best WordPress maintenance mode plugins recommended by the thousands of WordPress users and have a great number of installs.
So let’s start.
With over 700,000+ active installs and a 5- star rating over 3,600 and reviews over 3,500 the Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd is the best and well-maintained WordPress maintenance plugin at wordpress.org.
This plugin comes with two versions,
In the free version, you can create a basic coming soon page or a maintenance page for your website. You can also add your google analytics code to track your users when you in maintenance mode.
Benefits and Features of this Plugin
- It works with all WordPress themes
- 100% Responsive
- Customize the look of your page
- BuddyPress Support
- Easily add any CSS and HTML code
- Multisite Support
- You can see Live Preview
The premium version of this plugin has features like:
- Collect emails with MailChimp, Get Response, AWeber, Constant Contact and Campaign Monitor integration
- Shortcode support
- Real-time page customizer
- Use Social profiles & Social sharing button
- Capture the first name and last name of the user
- 1000’s free stock images
- Integration of Gravity Forms to collect visitor information
- and etc
This is another very popular WordPress maintenance mode plugin that developed by the WebFactory, makers of the popular marketing plugin optnl Ninja plugin.
The best thing about this plugin is that
- It has 35+ pre-made themes to help you to quickly create your design
- You can set an automatic end date to turn off your maintenance mode at a specific time
Beyond these two features, it also has many features like
- Content – anything you want to display in your page and full control over text and colours
- It will show Log in button
- Social media icons
- You can enable tracking of your website using Google Analytics
With over 600,000+ active install, this the very popular WordPress maintenance mode plugin that many of the WordPress users are using.
The best thing about this plugin is it will give some useful features for free that many plugins are the charge for that.
This plugin also works with WordPress multisite installs.
Features of this plugin are:
- Visual customizer – change text colours and background etc
- Recieve emails from visitors using the Contact form
- Best landing page template
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Best SEO options
- social media icons
- Countdown timers
- Coming soon page
- Email subscribe form
I hope this list will you help you to find the best WordPress maintenance mode plugin for you.
Let me know if you are using another plugin for maintenance mode for your website.
If you have any question about this article you can comment I will give the best answer.
If you know want to more such informational posts and to receive Notifications about new blog posts, please subscribe us.
So if this article is helpful to you then you can share this article on social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Google